|Sleeps||5||Length||21 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 2 in||Interior Color||Albany|
|Hitch Weight||485 lbs||Dry Weight||3324 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1076 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||27 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals||Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Tire Size||ST205/75R14D||Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2||Available Beds||Queen|
|Refrigerator Size||3 cu ft||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Shower Size||38"||Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs||Awning Info||10' Power|
|Axle Count||1||Number of LP Tanks||1|
|Shower Type||Walk-In Shower|
Copper City RV, Where What You See Is What You Pay! No Hidden Fees.
Keystone Hideout Single Axle travel trailer 175BH highlights:
** 200 Watt Solar
- Full 8 Foot Wide
- Bunk Beds
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Queen-Size Bed
- Power Awning
- Pass-Through Storage
- Spare Tire
- Kitchen Pantry
- Air Conditioner
- Sleeps Five
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Direct Spark Ignite Water Heater (no pilot)
- Backup camera prep
- Solid Entry Step
- Black Diamond Rock guard
- Dual Batteries & Starter Kit
- At Copper City R.V. all new units include a full prep, batteries, propane, fresh water & sewer hoses, and a water pressure regulator . We also provide the customer with a detailed walkthrough. All this with no additional fees, expenses, or surcharges . No finance requirements necessary.
This trailer will fit perfectly for a group of five or less thanks to all the sleeping space! The owners will have a queen-size bed, and others can choose between the 30" x 74" bunks or the booth dinette once setup for bedtime. There is a full bathroom for convenience when changing and getting cleaned up, a galley kitchen with a two burner gas range and microwave to make warm meals, plus a 3 cu. ft. refrigerator for the cold items. And you can stow your larger camping items in the exterior pass-through compartment.
With any Keystone Hideout Single Axle travel trailer, there is an aluminum exterior allowing each to be lightweight for easy towing, the SolarFlex 200 so you can camp off-grid, tinted safety glass windows, and LCI SolidStep entry steps for stability when entering and exiting. The interior is light and airy, and includes a furnace, bedside outlets, blackout night shades, and more. You will also appreciate the Keystone exclusives such as the color-coded unified wiring, the 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep, the Tuf-Lok thermoplastic duct joiners, the in-floor heating ducts, and the Tru-Fit slide construction.
Standard Features (2022)
- Aluminum exterior
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Spare tire kit
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep®
- Furrion® backup and side camera prep
- Power awning
- Blackout night shades
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
Appliances & Utilities
- 13.5K BTU A/C (Standard) (Optional: 175BH, 177RD, 178RB)
- 20K BTU gas furnace
- 6 gal. gas water heater
- Exterior speakers
- 3 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all slide model single axles & 172TX) (175BH, 177RD, 178RB)
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all slide model single axles & 172TX) (174RK, 176BH, 179RB, 186SS)
- .9 cu. ft. microwave
- 2 burner gas range
- LED lighting
- Queen bed w/ underbed storage (N/A 174RK)
- Bedside outlets
- TV hook-up
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- SolarFlex™ 200
- (2) 100 AMP Hour Dragonfly Lithium Batteries (Optional)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!