|Sleeps||3||Length||21 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 2 in||Interior Color||Albany|
|Hitch Weight||440 lbs||Dry Weight||3351 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1089 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||27 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals||Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Tire Size||ST205/75R14D||Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Available Beds||Queen||Refrigerator Size||3 cu ft|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Shower Size||38"|
|Number of Awnings||1||LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Awning Info||10' Power||Axle Count||1|
|Number of LP Tanks||1||Shower Type||Walk-In Shower|
Copper City RV, Where What You See Is What You Pay! No Hidden Fees.
Keystone Hideout Single Axle travel trailer 178RB highlights:
- 200 Watt Solar
- Full 8 Foot Wide
- Rear Bathroom
- Queen-Size Bed
- 38" Walk-In Shower
- Pass-Through Storage
- Lite Weight
- 6 Gal DSI Water Heater ( No Pilot Lite)
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Spare Tire Kit
- Air Conditioner
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Dual Batteries & Starter Kit
- At Copper City R.V. all new units include a full prep, batteries, propane, fresh water & sewer hoses, and a water pressure regulator . We also provide the customer with a detailed walkthrough. All this with no additional fees, expenses, or surcharges . No finance requirements necessary.
Easy to tow, park, setup and clean, this trailer is perfect for a beginner or seasoned RVer that is looking for comfort, convenience and relaxation! Once at your destination, easily setup the 10' power awning, grab your camping chairs from the pass-through compartment, and enjoy your campsite view. After exploring outdoors, you can head back inside to the rear to get cleaned up in the spacious full bathroom. You can make meals using the galley kitchen amenities, dine at the booth dinette then fall quickly to sleep on your walk-around queen-size bed up front. And you will find two nightstands and closets for your clothing, cell phones and such. You might even like to add the air conditioner option if you plan to camp during the hotter months.
With any Keystone Hideout Single Axle travel trailer, there is an aluminum exterior allowing each to be lightweight for easy towing, the SolarFlex 200 so you can camp off-grid, tinted safety glass windows, and LCI SolidStep entry steps for stability when entering and exiting. The interior is light and airy, and includes a furnace, bedside outlets, blackout night shades, and more. You will also appreciate the Keystone exclusives such as the color-coded unified wiring, the 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep, the Tuf-Lok thermoplastic duct joiners, the in-floor heating ducts, and the Tru-Fit slide construction.
Standard Features (2022)
- Aluminum exterior
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Spare tire kit
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep®
- Furrion® backup and side camera prep
- Power awning
- Blackout night shades
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
Appliances & Utilities
- 13.5K BTU A/C (Standard) (Optional: 175BH, 177RD, 178RB)
- 20K BTU gas furnace
- 6 gal. gas water heater
- Exterior speakers
- 3 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all slide model single axles & 172TX) (175BH, 177RD, 178RB)
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all slide model single axles & 172TX) (174RK, 176BH, 179RB, 186SS)
- .9 cu. ft. microwave
- 2 burner gas range
- LED lighting
- Queen bed w/ underbed storage (N/A 174RK)
- Bedside outlets
- TV hook-up
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- SolarFlex™ 200
- (2) 100 AMP Hour Dragonfly Lithium Batteries (Optional)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!